Thursday, February 13, 2020

Marival in Puta Mita, Mexico

Away for a week and returned 7Lbs heavier. That by itself, tells you how good it was. Marival is a new resort with wonderful staff and 5 class restaurants. I can cook and consider myself a food critic. This was the real thing. I avoided all inclusive resort until 3 yrs ago. This was really amazing with someone always making sure I had something to drink or eat, during all my waking hours. I lose all self-discipline at ‘all inclusives’. They maybe on the New Years list of resolutions next year? This plein air painting was done from my balcony. These wonderful palapa buildings are high above the beach. They are huge. The ocean is pretty calm in this bay but with plenty of whale activity. I tried painting the resort from several areas but quit early when food and drink arrived.

No comments: