Thursday, February 15, 2018

Climate Change

Returned from Mexico last night. Went on a charter with a group of golfers. I do not golf but brought along my paints and found some places for plein aire painting. Took my time (approx 2.5hr) because it was hot and humid. Everything dried quickly which was helpful at times. The location in Huatulco was sunny, warm and swarming with vacationers. Maybe a thousand at the resort which was all inclusive. I never experienced this before and had difficulty dealing with all of the food and drink. I saw an article which called this type of vacation, 'Fly and Flop'. It is really right on. There seemed to be a waiter for each client. This scene was viewed from above the hotel with a morning sun which shaded most rocks. As the morning wore on, the rocks became more white. There was little surf or waves.

No comments: