Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Irish Pub of West Harwich, MA


Hard to believe, but one day is nicer than the next. Had a wonderful lobster dinner last night with fresh corn and good company. Awoke this morning and out painting. I had run by the Irish Pub earlier in the morning and decided it was ready for painting. I have done it before but there is enjoyment doing it and remembering all the good times singing and dancing in the place.

The road in front was extra busy with cars. This is the end of the summer season for a lot of families with children returning to school next week. The remaining summer will be less joyous without their squeals and laughter around town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about West Harwich to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane